Experience luxury without compromise thanks to this sublime corner unit with unobstructed views of the city, the Peel Basin and the icon that is the Farine Five Roses. Your unparalleled experience begins with your first steps in the building located in the heart of Griffintown on one of the most prestigious streets in Montreal. After being greeted by the security guard, you will be blown away by the quality and beauty of the common areas. You will then fall under the spell of this condo thanks to its large windows and the ergonomic layout of its rooms. This unit is perfect for entertaining your guests who will be amazed by the view.
Start every day off right with majestic sunrises. The orientation of this property combined with its large windows allows natural light to flood into almost every room. Don't miss your opportunity as this type of property is rare on the market.
- Corner unit
- 2 closed, windowed bedrooms of good size
- 2 full bathrooms including one adjoining the master bedroom
- North-East orientation
- Unobstructed views of the city, the Peel Basin and the Farine Five Roses
- Large balcony of 150 square feet
- Indoor parking with electric charging station
- Huge rental potential
- Beautiful finish
- Ideal for remote working
- Gross area = 1005 square feet
- Net area = 917 square feet
- Offers exceptional common areas with luxury finishes
- Secure building with a security guard on site
- Has a strategic location near the Lachine Canal and close to all services
- Located near the future REM station
- Located near major highways
- Located near public transport
- Located near grocery stores, bakeries, restaurants, cafes, gyms and much more
- Superior build quality
- Offers a gym
- Offers a Nordic spa
- Offers a conference room
- Offers roof top terraces with amazing views
- Offers outdoor pools
- Offers a piano lounge
- Offers an exceptional quality of life
- All essential services are within walking distance
- Allows you to enjoy the city and nature thanks to the Lachine Canal
- Is located a few minutes from downtown, old Montreal and the Atwater market
- Is well served by public transport
- Offers many coveted restaurants and cafes
Farine Five Roses , View of the water , View of the city
Garage : 1
Heated , Inground , Common spa
Highway , Daycare centre , Metro , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , Réseau Express Métropolitain (REM) , Commuter train , Public transportation , University
|Living room||1st level/Ground floor||15'8" X 10'3"||Wood|
|Kitchen||1st level/Ground floor||10'4" X 7'9"||Wood|
|Dinette||1st level/Ground floor||22'1" X 8'1"||Wood|
|Primary bedroom||1st level/Ground floor||14'7" X 8'8"||Wood|
|Bathroom||1st level/Ground floor||10'4" X 5'7"||Ceramic||Adjoining master bedroom|
|Bedroom||1st level/Ground floor||11'6" X 9'||Wood|
|Bathroom||1st level/Ground floor||7'7" X 5'4"||Ceramic|
Electric baseboard units
Elevator(s) , Level 2 charging station , Central air conditioning , Fire detector , Air exchange system , Sprinklers , Intercom , Electric garage door opener
Washer, dryer, refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, light fixtures, window blinds, TV wall mount, electric car charging station.
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is EMMANUEL SAMEDY, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
RE/MAX L'ESPACE | 180 rue Peel Suite # 200, Montréal (Ville-Marie), Québec, H3C 2G7
Hello, my name is EMMANUEL SAMEDY, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.
You must log in on your MY/REMAX account to add properties in your favorites.